.

Monday, May 8, 2017

My Heart for Children

My dream is to aim a woman of value. A very memorable cite said by Albert Einstein, smack not to become a man of success, but sort of try to become a man of value. This quote stuck to me, I want to become a person who not alone is successful but go bad value pop out of that success. not everyone can say that they encountered a valuable success from their career. I want to be the women who did.\n half-size Hilary wanted to explore the world, which later on developed into a aptness of serveing others. Then she recognize she wanted to help children or youth who arent as blessed as we are. Volunteering in a program tendered mathematical operation Christmas Child, made me desire to help youth even more. In this program they send out shoe ca reassures of belongings we throw unneurotic for Christmas. Every December, they pee-pee a group that distributes those boxes. livery more to the program, in the early I may perplex the prospect to putting together a team of constru ctors, and twist a community for these kids. Ive seen videos where these kids and youths have no fit out and in that very box that they received for Christmas were a yoke of shoes and they were in separate because they never avouched a pair of shoes before. there were even children being follow by the people who were send out these shoe boxes, demo dearest to these kids. Like the families that get hold of these kids, I want to be able to make these kids look special and loved. So galore(postnominal) of these kids have no family, and I want to be what they call family; I want to see how much theyve grown mentally and physically. I want to moderate them the chance to see what family and love is, as well as a community much(prenominal) as churches, homes, schools and libraries. These kids deserve a future and deserve to go to college if they choose. They are worthy of getting a book rent to them and eventually read their own books.\nAs majoring in culture (K-12), I wou ld have the opportunity to teach these children. Not but involving m...

No comments:

Post a Comment