.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

My Plans For The Future Essay

Time to sire an adult has come. Having an independent conduct has virtually happy and difficult moments. However, these situations alter our breeding in several enriching ways. At this point in the life we come to define our goals and start working for them. When we become an adult we have two choices, and you bottomland choose the wholeness that could take you to the top, or you can take the easiest one and be just another person of the mutual people. On December first 2012, I arrived to New York State. At my 20 years old, I had to leave my homeland and I was responsible for my life and my own decisions everything was new for me. It was like jumping into the water not uplifted how to swim. Now, I am working with my uncle in his own business, I neer thought that I am going to be involved in this kind of business.Read more Future plan essayWe swap and repair cars. I learned as fast as I could and now I can say that I have some knowledge about cars. On the other hand, I am attend at college I want to get in the business major exactly I am still taking ESL classes because every solar day as a foreign student I need to learn more English as I can. I feel gladiola that I can speak English and understand it more than in advance this way I can accomplish my goal which is finish my development in other language, in a other country and by my own effort.To finish my short introduction, I would like to emphasize that this is one of the most significant experiences of my life because I have learned how deduction is our family and sometimes we do not appreciate that when they are with us. I am growing as a person and as a professional, but I know all of this effort that I am qualification it worth. I hope that I can accomplish all my goals that I have I my mind ,but I know that I lead with the Gods blessing we can do whatever we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment